A professional audio video editor provides a facility for adding or changing background music of any video files. What's more, users can also use basic audio editing tool to cut or join audio files for better use on editing videos. We all know that music usually plays a very important role in a video and audience will unconsciously be affected by the background music while watching the video. So a great audio and video editor can help you easily make a impressive video.
The Best Video Audio Editor – Filmora Video Editor
If you have no idea for choosing audio video editing software tool, I’d like to recommend you try Filmora Video Editor. Why use it? It is easy-to-use and it provides almost all the features including audio editing that a beginner need to make a professional-looking video. All the video editing tools, effects and all kinds of templates are displayed in the main window. You don’t need to spend much time to learn how to find the features and how to use them. The moment you launch it on your computer, you’ll know how to use it.
Key Features of this Audio Video Editor:
- Simple interface with all the tools, effects and templates displayed;
- Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, and adjust videos and edit audio track easily;
- Great looking filters, overlays, titles, and transitions make your videos outstanding;
- Special effect: green screen, split screen, Mosaic, face-off, are all available.
- More than 200 types of motion graphics, allowing to add Christmas trees, bells, and other decorations;
- Allow to import Christmas songs from iTunes music library or folder for adding to videos.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Free
How to Edit Audio Video with The Best Video And Audio Editing Software
Step 1. Import video and audio files
To import video or audio files to the audio video editor software, all you need is to drag and drop them directly to the interface after you launching the software. Or you can click the “Import Media” button to import files to the media library.
Step 2. Add background music
Audio Editing – Audio editing features like the display of waveforms on the timeline and rendering of waveforms as a part of the video are also helpful. Plus, the software should also allow you to split the audio from a video clip and adjust the audio channels separately. Amazing audio tools and video effects. One of the best professional slideshow maker tool for both windows and Mac PC. Insert some text.
The video audio editor allows you to attach some great songs to your videos. In this software Music Library, there are 25 songs available. If you don’t like these songs, you’re able to import your own songs directly from iTunes Music Library or a folder on your computer by clicking the import media icon right on the top of Timeline. After then, just drag and drop it to timeline > adjust the song.
Step 3. Edit audio track
Right-click on the video to select “Detach audio”. After then, you can see the audio track of the video is separated and displayed in the Timeline. From there, you can make audio editing suah as triming it or double-click on it to set up the volume, fade in, fade out, etc.
Grow your business with the top ecommerce apps. Step 4. Trim, crop, split, merge, and rotate videos
When the video audio editing is done. To edit a video, after importing media files to the library, you need to drag and drop it directly to the Timeline where the editing goes.
- Trim: slide the line on the top of the video to the place where you want to trim, then click the Scissors icon to do the trimming.
- Crop: click the crop icon, then adjust the frame in the newly popped up window for the cropping.
- Split: slide the line on the top of the video to the place you want to split it, then right-click on the video to select split.
- Merge: drag and drop videos and audio files to the timeline in the order you want to merge them. That’s it.
- Rotate: double-click on the video to enable the setting up window for rotating. From there, you can also adjust the video speed and saturation.
Step 5. Add text to a video
When adding text to your video you simple press on the letter ‘T’ on the left side of the window, then select a template you need > drag it to timeline > then edit the text and set up the color and font. There are 131 types of text templates available.
Step 6. Apply filters and overlays to videos
Choose a filter or overlay from the template, drag and drop it to the timeline. Drag it to the place where you want to apply it. More than 180 types of filters and overlays for you to choose from this audio and video editing software.
Step 7. Export the video
Click “Export” to export the well-edited audio video. There are some options for exporting videos: to devices (device friendly formats), to YouTube, to Vimeo, to Facebook, to local drive, and to different video format (you might want it to be), etc. Choose the one that’s right for you.
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent – Victor Hugo
Whether working on new sound is your passion or a profession, you need a great music making tool to get the desired results. Well, it is not easy to find a software that needs minimal efforts and works exactly the way you want. If you’re one of them, then don’t worry we got your back. Here is the list of the best free audio editing software you can rely on for creating your masterpiece.
Platform: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Audacity is an open source and cross-platform software that is perfect to use when recording and editing multi-track. It comes with tons of downloadable plug-ins that enrich the software even more.
- This incredible tool supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit.
- With Audacity, you can record multiple channels at once.
- It let you export MP3 files with the optional LAME encoder library without any trouble.
- It has inherent built-in effects such as echo, reverb, reverse, distortion, limiter, paulstretch, and phaser.
Must Read:7 Best Font Editor Software For Mac
2. Wavepad Sound Editor
Platform: Windows and Mac
It is one of the best free audio editing software for Mac and Windows. It is a professional music editor that allows you to cut, copy, paste and add effects like reduce noise, amplification in your recording. Wavepad supports almost all the file formats such as flac, wma, vox, gsm, au, ogg and aif.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Computers
- You can search, scrub, and bookmark audio for your desired and precise editing.
- You can simply create bookmarks and regions to rapidly find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files in real time.
- It comes with various audio effects including amplify, echo, reverse, normalize, envelope, equalizer, reverb, etc.
- Wavepad comes with user friendly interface that allows you to utilize non-destructive audio editing in just a few minutes.
GarageBand is an amazing tool that is designed for easy music making by Apple. It is the easiest and quickest way to add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to great music recording. With GarageBand, you can perform more than millions of unique groove and fill combinations
- You can create a masterpiece with up to 255 tracks.
- You can select between 28 players from popular genres, for example, Rock, Hip Hop, EDM, and Alternative.
- With GarageBand, you can easily shape any music of choice from the library with a custom set of buttons, knobs and sliders.
- The tool allows you to create a ringtone of your favorite music, export to your iTunes library, or share it directly to SoundCloud.
Platform: Windows, Mac and Linux
With Ocenaudio, you can easily edit and analyze your audio recording with ease. Apart from offering an incredible waveform view of your audio files, it also provides a strong, effective and complete spectrogram view. You can simply analyze spectral content of your audio signal in a spectrogram view along with maximum clarity.
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Mac Os
- It is capable of supporting VST plugins.
- You can get real-time preview of effects.
- The software comes with a clean, modern and easy to use interface.
- With Ocenaudio, you can effectively edit your large files in no time.
Must Read: 10 Best Ways To Speed Up A Slow Mac
Platform: Windows, Mac and Linux.
LMMS is another cross-platform tool and music editing software. With LMMS, you can straightforwardly create, edit, melodies, beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples, etc. It’s a well-designed software for musicians and individuals.
- It is built-in 32-bit VST instrument support.
- You can easily playback your notes via MIDI or typing on a keyboard.
- It lets you import MIDI files and Hydrogen project files without any troubles.
- You can compose, sequence, mix and automate songs at one place with user centric interface.
Overall, all the above mentioned free audio editing software are full-featured with tons of useful and unique features. Download the one you liked the most and let us know what your opinion.
Must Read: 11 Best Mac Anti-Malware Software 2018
Text To Audio Video Making Software For Macbook Pro