- Regions Project Team Patton Creek
- Regions Project Team Patton Wikipedia
- Regions Project Team Patton Middle School
Regions Project Team Patton Creek
Regions Project Team Patton Wikipedia
Established in 1983, Patton Contractors, is a certified “Small Business” dedicated to providing a broad based contractual service with recognizable integrity and quality.
Patton Contractors, Inc. was incorporated in 1986 and has experienced a strong and steady growth. We are recognized as having a professional staff and have established an outstanding reputation throughout
Region 7 with the General Services Administration, The U. S. District Courts, The U.S. Marshal's Service as well as most every other governmental agencies. In 1989 Patton Contractors, Inc. was awarded its
first Indefinite Quantity Contract by the General Services Administration, and has successfully maintained multiple contracts for the General Services Administration (GSA) for the past thirty years.
Patton Contractor's, Inc. now holds multiple IDIQ Prime Contracts throughout Texas as well as the state of Louisiana and Arkansas and parts of Oklahoma.
In 1992 the Small Business Administration recognized Patton Contractors, Inc. for outstanding contribution and service to the nation by awarding us the Administrator Award for Excellence by a Prime Contractor.
Patton Contractors, Inc. has continued to build on that excellence by providing its customers with a seasoned and veteran management team and work staff that is extremely familiar with the needs of our customers.
As of 2018 Patton now incorporates Licensed Trade Mechanics (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) in house for Consultation and Design Services. In addition, In 2019 Patton created the Transportation
and Aviation Division within our organization to focus on the increased Airport and Department of Transportation workloads that continue to arise.
* Complete Ground-Up Commercial Construction and Renovations as well as Interior Finish-Out Construction.
* Complete Design-Build Services
* Complete Audio/Video Upgrade Installations for Meeting and Conference Rooms.
* Lighting Design
* Custom Toning and Refinishing of all types of Woodwork and Millwork. Custom Color Matching and Repairs of all species of Wood.
* Custom Paint Finishes from Faux Finishes to Electrostatic and Spray Finishes. Repair and Restoration of Historic Paint Finishes.
* Repair, Refinishing and Polishing of all types of Stone and Marble.
* Custom Fabricated Millwork, Furniture and Wall Panels.
* Patton Contractors, Inc believes that the customer deserves the highest level of workmanship for their money. After all when performing Government Projects, it’s the taxpayers money thats being spent.
As taxpayers ourselves, we expect 'the highest quality' for 'the best value'.
* Patton Contractors, Inc believes that proper Management is the key to any successful project. We have maintained a seasoned and veteran management team and work staff that is extremely familiar with
the needs of our customers and their regulations and procedures.
* Patton Contractors, Inc. takes great pride in the quality of our work and we are intent on maintaining the special rapports that we have long established with our customers. Patton continually strives to maintain this
relationship by working hand-in-hand with the government representatives to achieve a mutual goal of a “Quality Finished Project” for “The Best Value to the Government” in a “Timely and Efficient” manner.
* It is the goal of Patton Contractors, Inc. to accomplish all projects in a timely fashion and within the established time frame, without sacrificing quality workmanship.
Patton is your One-Source General Contractor for all of your Commercial Construction needs.
Regions Project Team Patton Middle School
View Charles (Chuck) Patton’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Microsoft access database engine 2007 download. Charles (Chuck) has 4 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn. Shane Patton Global Project Leader and Operational Strategist specializing in optimizing technical operations and minimizing risk for complex multi-million dollar project portfolios in the energy.