2020-12-21 15:09:44 • Filed to: PowerPoint Features • Proven solutions
PowerPoint to create a course banner image file. NOTE: These instructions assume you are using PowerPoint 2011 for the Mac. To create an image to use as a course banner for your course, you should open a new PowerPoint document file. On the Home tab click on Layout. Select Title Only as the slide layout.
- Create a Voice Over PowerPoint Presentation – Mac Record Narration on PowerPoint Presentation 1. Open your PowerPoint presentation in Microsoft (MS) PowerPoint (PPT). Note: It is suggested you create your voice over in the MS PPT desktop application. Go to the Slide Show tab.
- How to add a picture as a background in PowerPoint 2011 for Mac. The best picture size for PowerPoint is 25.4X19.04 cm, which is the size of the slide it self.
Having lots of slides for your PowerPoint presentation? Are you fed up with incoherence associated with a multiplicity of slides? If you are facing this stalemate then cool your nerves. What solution is better than to save your PowerPoint as a video on mac? Yes, this is a plain-sailing job and anyone including newbies can do it. In this article, we have prepared a clear guide on how to convert PowerPoint to video on Mac.
- Part 1. How to Export PowerPoint to Video with Audio on Mac
- Part 2. How to Export PowerPoint to Other Formats on Mac
How to Save a PowerPoint as a Video on Mac
Converting a PowerPoint presentation to video on Mac is generally an easy process. This process involves exporting your PowerPoint presentation to a video format say MP4 and MOV. It is worth knowing that PowerPoint 2016 for mac does not support saving the presentations a video. However, other PowerPoint versions for MacOS like 2011, 2019, and Office 365 subscription have this support.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Video on Mac (PowerPoint for Office 365 for Mac, PowerPoint 2019 for Mac)
Step 1. Open your PowerPoint presentation and click 'File'. From the options given, select 'Export'. Don't try the 'Save as' option because it does not provide an option for videos.
Step 2. The 'File Format' menu shall be displayed on the page. Select your desired output video format. The commonly used video formats are MP4 and MOV. If the two formats are not available in the list, then check that the system requirements for the PowerPoint version are made.
Step 3. Now choose the video quality that suits your work from either of Presentation, Internet, and low-quality options. The video quality will correspond with the size. This means the higher the resolution, the larger the size of your file.
Mac 2011 Price
Step 4. If you have recorded timings for your slides, then check the box beside the 'Use Recorded Timings and Narrations' options. Remember you can also adjust your slide timings here by clicking the corresponding tab.
Step 5. Once you are satisfied with the selections you have made, click 'Export' to finish the process.
Note that when the presentation is exported as a video, any audio recording within the slides will play. However, if you embed media files within the slides, they won't be played. Also, once you have saved your slides like video, you will be able to share it just the way you normally share other videos via compatible devices and applications.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Video on Mac (PowerPoint for Mac 2011)
Step 1. On the PowerPoint Presentation, click on the 'File' menu and subsequently 'Save as Movie'.
How to download yosemite os x dmgminew. Mac OS X general public users (non-developers) and developers can manually install OS X 10.10.1 via iTunes after, Download OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Final Setup / Update.DMG Files via Direct Links for manual installation through Bootable USB or Bootable DVD. Mac users can also follow official Apple guide HERE. Download OS X 10.10.1 via Direct Links. Download the Yosemite installer from the Mac App Store and make sure it’s in your main Applications folder (/Applications)—it’s called Install OS X Yosemite.app. Connect to your Mac a properly. The OS X Utilities window appears. Select Reinstall OS X, and click Continue. The OS X Yosemite splash screen appears. A sheet appears informing you that your computer’s eligibility needs to be verified by Apple. Click Continue to begin the process of installing or reinstalling OS X. In either case, you’re taken to the OS X Yosemite page where you can download Yosemite for free. Click the appropriate button to download it and then enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
Step 2. Now go to 'Movie Options' and choose a respective option to add a soundtrack, add credits, change the screen size, and play movie continuously.
How to Export PowerPoint to Other Formats on Mac
PDFelement is a powerful PDF editor with unmatchable users across the globe. Its ability to offer faster, easy, and better pdf transformation is the reason behind its immense usage. There practically every aspect you would demand from the best PDF editor here. Download it and get sorted for good as far as PDF problems come into place. You can choose a suitable plan depending on your needs. The available plans include standard, pro, and business versions. This amazing performance could not be made possible without a mix of great features highlighted below.
- Users can create new PDFs from scanned or from multiple file formats.
- You can also edit these documents by changing texts, images and links.
- Convert PDFs to and from other formats like PPT, Excel, Images and Texts.
- Protect PDFs using a combination of passwords and digital signatures.
- Explore and create forms via one-click feature, edit them, and collect form data from your clients with ease.
- Enables you to optimize PDF.
- You can combine PDF files.
- Can comment on PDFs by highlighting with colors, shapes and texts.
How to Convert PowerPoint to Other Formats on Mac
Converting PowerPoint to other formats is an extremely fast and easy process. You can convert to a variety of formats like PDF, word, excel and others. In our case, we shall use PDF as our target format just to elaborate about the process.
Step 1. Import PPT Files
Click 'File' > 'Create' > 'PDF from File…' to open the file explorer window. Browse and select the target PowerPoint files and click 'Open' when certain of the selection. This should upload your PPT files to the program immediately. Alternatively, you can drag and drop these PDF files to the main interface.
Step 2. Edit PDF (Optional)
After upload the PPT to PDFelement, it will now be in PDF format. You can add texts, add images, crop, add watermarks, change background and add headers and footers.
Step 3. Convert PowerPoint to other formats
Mac 2011 Metro Arms
Next, go to 'File' and 'Export To' and choose other output formats like Word, Excel, and Images. Choose a preferred output forlder and the save the file.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Has it ever happened that you wanted to include just a few slides in your slide show rather than displaying the entire presentation? Then youneed not delete the slides that need not be shown, nor do you need to create a whole new presentation containing only the slides to be shown. Allyou need to do is to create a Custom Slide Show! So, what's a custom slide show? Think of your individual slides as songs within a playlist, usingthe playlist analogy, your custom slide show is a playlist of those songs, you just substitute songs for slides! Even better, since this is like aplaylist, you do not have to delete the slides that are not used. And there's more, you can create any number of playlists, errrr custom slideshows!
Follow these steps to learn how to create a Custom Slide Show in PowerPoint 2011:
- Open the presentation in which you wish to create a Custom Slide Show.
- Access the Slide Show tab on the Ribbon, as shownhighlighted in red within Figure 1 and click the Custom Shows button (shownhighlighted in blue within Figure 1). This brings up a drop-down menu, within this drop-downmenu, click the Edit Custom Shows option, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Edit Custom Shows option
- This brings up the Custom Shows dialog box, as shown in Figure 2. Note that the area on the left, highlightedin blue is completely blank, that's because this particular presentation contains no custom slide show yet. Withinthis dialog box, now click the New button, shown highlighted in red within Figure 2.
Figure 2: Custom Shows dialog box
- This will open the Define Custom Show dialog box, as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Define Custom Show dialog box
All the options within the Define Custom Show dialog box are explained below, as marked in Figure 3, above:
A. Slide show name:Here you can provide name for your Custom Slide Show. By default PowerPoint may just call thisCustom Show 1, but you can type in a new, more descriptive name.
B. Slides in presentation:Shows a list of slides within the current presentation. To select slide(s), click the slide name. Toselect multiple slides, select the first slide, and then press the Shift or Command key to select more slides.
C. Add:This button adds the selected slides from the Slides in presentation area to theSlides in custom show area. Note that unless you select some slides within the Slides in presentation area, theAdd button stays greyed out. Do note that you can also add the same slide more than once.
D. Remove:This button removes selected slides from the Slides in custom show area. Note that unless you select aslide within the Slides in custom show area, the Remove button stays greyed out.
E. Slides in custom show:Once you add the slides, this area shows the list of slides within the current custom show.Figure 4, below shows four slides added within Slides in custom show list (highlighted inred).
Figure 4: Slides added within Slides in custom show list
F. Re-order:The Up and Down buttons (highlighted in blue withinFigure 4, above) are active only when there are slides added within Slides in custom show list. Use theUp and Down buttons to re-order the sequence of the selected slide(s).
Click the OK button to create your custom show.
- This brings you back to the Custom Shows dialog box, as shown in Figure 5. The custom show created can be seenwithin this dialog box (compare with the similar dialog box in Figure 2, shown earlier on this page).
Figure 5: Custom Shows dialog box with the custom show listed
To preview the custom show, select it from the list and click the Show button, as shown highlighted inred within Figure 5 above.
- Within the Custom Shows dialog box, you will find few other buttons also (see Figure 5).They are:
• New: Creates new custom shows.
• Edit: Used to edit a selected custom show.
• Remove: Deletes an existing, selected custom show.
• Copy: Used to create a duplicated copy of the selected custom show. This option is very useful if you want to create similarcustom shows where only a few slides differ.
- Once you are happy with your custom show, click the Close button, highlighted in blue withinFigure 5, above.
- To play your custom show in PowerPoint, explore our Playing Custom Shows in PowerPoint 2011 tutorial.