“Knowing that I wasn’t going through this alone . . . that was my first breakthrough.” –DBSA support group participant
- Try our new Support site today – help.earthlink.net. Have feedback on the new site? From this page you can either search for any topic in the search field or select your issue from the available menu items above. If you need help just click on the link below to chat with one of our customer support representatives.
- The National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association strategically focuses on issues facing people with life-altering chronic pain issues through visionary support, advocacy, research and education.
During the COVID-19 health crisis, DBSA support groups are not meeting in person. Many groups are using online meeting tools, social media, email, and other channels to keep people and families connected to the resources they need.
DBSA offers both in-person and online support groups to help you find support near you. Take the next step toward wellness for yourself or someone you love.
Search for a Support Group or Chapter
New Support Areas
If there are no support groups available in your community, you may want to start one yourself. Setting up a Support Group Partnering. If you partner with an organization in your area that provides services to women living with HIV, that organization may be willing to tell its members about your group so that those who are interested can join.
View Support Groups and Chapters by State
Select a state to find an in-person support group in your community.
New Support Request
This directory is published for confidential use by DBSA constituents. No part of this directory may be stored or reproduced electronically or printed (with the exception of printing individual pages listing support groups in your area) without prior permission of DBSA. Information in this directory may not be used for solicitation purposes.
5.6 optimization problemsap calculus calculator. Can’t find a support group in your area? Consider starting a DBSA Support Group or Chapter!
DBSA online support groups give people living with depression and bipolar disorder a safe, welcoming place to share experiences, discuss coping skills, and offer each other hope. With the support of generous donors and friends, we are rapidly adding more groups to meet the urgent need for online support.
Our support groups are led by peers – which means that the person guiding the meeting knows firsthand what it’s like to live with a mood disorder. In addition to our general support groups, we offer specialized groups for:
- Young adults
- Military Veterans from all branches of the service
- Female minority Veterans
- Seniors aged 60 and over, offered in English and Spanish
- Friends, family and caregivers caring for loved ones with mood disorders
New Support Area Definition
All DBSA online support groups are free of charge. However, in this time of growing need, we welcome gifts in any amount that will help us open more groups to meet the demand. Click here to give.
First time attending online? Register here
If you would like to attend our online meetings for the first time, please visit Support Groups Central (SGC) for information about our meetings including registration, guidelines, format, and frequently asked questions.
Our online support group software is hosted by a SGC, a DBSA approved vendor. Upon registration you will receive an email from SGC to assist you with managing your account.