Twins free download - Twins File Merger, Twins Stream Ripper, Twins, and many more programs. The Twins is a third-person platformer in which you have to explore a colorful world and avoid the disease that is slowly killing the two twins you are playing as. Naturally, the whole thing is pretty sad, especially since the twins in question are just children, but you can still enjoy yourself if you are. Twins Game free download - Game Maker, Game Speed Changer, Wise Game Booster, and many more programs. Download free software twins first game 2014. Download Twin Game for Windows to play a memory game. Join or Sign In. Sign in to add and modify your software. 3 months free with 1-year plan.
Log rolling, is a sport involving two competitors, each on one end of a free-floating log in a body of water. The athletes battle to stay on the log by sprinting, kicking the log, and using a variety of techniques as they attempt to cause the opponent to fall off.
- Log rolling is an activity introduced in The Sims 2: Bon Voyage. Sims can do it for fun or challenge other Sims to log roll. Sims will roll and rock the log until they or their opponent falls off the log; Sims with a low body skill are more likely to fall off. The log rolling activity object, by default, only appears in Three Lakes vacation lots, although it can be purchased for residential and community lots outside vacation neighborhoods.
- Log rolling is quickly becoming a fan-favorite at pools & beaches across the country. Learn how & why it enhances your aquatics program!
There are four different sizes of logs currently used in competitions, though there are many other custom sizes used in training. Each log size has a unique number and color associated with it. In the United States, the dimensions of the logs are standardized by the United States Log Rolling Association (USLRA) while CAN-LOG (Canadian Logger Sports Association) standardizes the sizes in Canada.
USLRA professional men sizes
USLRA professional women sizes
USLRA amateur sizes
United States Logrolling Association
A log roll is a technique used to move yourself or someone else after a back, spinal, or abdominal injury. Log rolling limits the movement of your torso area, so as not to further injure the area. Log rolling is a tactic used by legislators to tack on favored bills to proposed legislation without conducting serious debate on its issues. It may be accomplished by a legislator agreeing to vote on another legislator's bill in exchange for the other legislator's vote on his/her own favored bill. Log rolling is an activity introduced in The Sims 2: Bon Voyage. Sims can do it for fun or challenge other Sims to log roll. Sims will roll and rock the log until they or their opponent falls off the log; Sims with a low body skill are more likely to fall off.
The US Log Rolling Association is the national governing body of the sports of log rolling and boom running. It is the first nation member of the International Logrolling Association (ILRA). The Association is responsible for overseeing rules, regulations, and rankings, and also works to grow and promote the sports of Log Rolling and Boomrunning in the United States.
Can-Log was established in the late 1960s to promote the sport of logrolling in Canada, set rules and regulations, and allow for the allocation of Canadian Championship events to the participating competitions.canlog.com
The match begins when the whistle is blown or “Time in” is called by the head judge and continues until a fall occurs or the time limit expires (The judge may recall a quick whistle if s/he feels that the rollers did not have equal control.). The first athlete to lose contact with the log with both feet and fall off the log loses the fall. The last athlete to lose contact with the log wins the fall. For all amateur and professional divisions, matches consist of three out of five falls.
Tournaments can either run with a round robin format (each athlete competes in a match against everyone in their division once) or double elimination bracket (a consolation bracket system in which rollers move higher in the competition each time they win a match or fall lower in the competition each time they lose a match).
J.R. Salzman is a 9-time world champion professional logroller. In 2006, he suffered a serious limb injury while deployed in the Iraq War.
Jenny Atkinson is a three-time champion in logrolling. 
Judy Scheer-Hoeschler, a seven-time world champion, has founded many of the world's most successful logrolling programs and currently teaches logrolling in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- ^Joyce Yoder (3 January 2013). Memories from Grandma's Playhouse. Author House. pp. 127–. ISBN978-1-4772-9572-4.
- ^'Logger Sports at its Best!'. Archived from the original on 2006-02-25. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- ^[uslogrolling.com 'United States Log Rolling Association'] Check
url=value (help). uslogrolling.com.
- ^The Recovery of J.R. SalzmanArchived 2007-11-13 at the Wayback Machine, Sam Eifling, ESPN Sports, 1 October 2007
- ^'How a Minnesota teacher keeps up with competitors half her age on the log rolling circuit'. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 24 June 2017.