The apparent benefits of a great marketing strategy are increased sales. But it’s the not-so-obvious benefits that can mean real, lasting success for a business. Video email provides key benefits that improve not only your profits but your image as well. 1) That Polished Look. This shift has shown an emphasis on things like email communications, web tracking, PPC, and SEO. Digital marketing is quickly growing in popularity due to its effectiveness at engaging clients and leads through accessible means. If you’re wondering what the top benefits of digital marketing are, look no further. Benefits of Digital Marketing.
- Key Benefits Of Email Marketing Best Practices
- Key Benefits Of Email Marketing Services
- Key Benefits Of Email Marketing Consultant
- Key Benefits Of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Email marketing solutions should help an ecommerce marketer automate common messages or campaigns, service shoppers using mobile devices, deal with list maintenance, and more. Every email service provider (ESP) offers a basic set of features and functions, including the ability to send bulk email messages; some form of layout or template system.
- The first key benefit of email marketing has to be its ability to improve traffic and conversions. If you have carefully cultivated an email list that trusts you, an email blast becomes a powerful means of instantly receiving an influx of qualified traffic to your most important offers.
With the overwhelming breakthrough of social media, search engine optimization and mobile marketing, it’s safe to say email marketing is on the verge of death, right? Wrong. Email marketing is alive and well, and it’s arguably the most profitable means of marketing. Here’s why:
Email marketing presents more opportunities for your business and drives a better return on investment. With email marketing, your business can create deeper relationships with a wider audience at a fraction of the cost of traditional media.
5 Reasons You Should Start An Email Marketing Campaign:
1. Targeted Audiences
Being able to target your audience solves all the inherent problems of non-targeted marketing. Gone are the days of placing an advertisement on television, on a diner placemat, or in a periodical with no control of who will see it. With email marketing, you have more control who sees it by segmenting your contacts list based on their lead status, demographics, location, or other data points. Targeting emails ensure that your audience receives content suited specifically to his/her needs. Customers and business owners benefit because you can customize a message for each customer depending on a segment to foster a higher conversion rate.
2. Increased Brand Awareness
With each email sent, consumers are exposed to your business and your brand. With strategic planning, smart design, and targeted content, your business will consistently build value. In doing so, you stay top-of-mind with your audience. Then, when a customer needs products or services, your business stands a much better chance of turning those leads into clients and clients into loyal customers.
3. Distribution at Scale.
There aren’t many forms of marketing as easy to share as email marketing. With the simple click of the forward button, subscribers can share your deals, offers, and news with their friends. Subscribers who share your message are acting as brand advocates. Therefore, when a subscriber shares it with their friends, your brand gains more exposure and credibility.
Analytics are indispensable for measuring the success of any campaign. Many marketing channels present ambiguous and estimated results. Email marketing, on the other hand, draws precise and valuable metrics, including delivery rates, open rates, click-to-deliver rates, and subscriber retention rates. Even better: these metrics are more than just numbers and percentages. They are insights into your customers' behaviors and interests. Use your email marketing campaign as a tool to monitor which information your consumers are most responsive to. From there, you can further target your marketing strategy towards more successful campaigns and topics of interest.
5. Email Marketing is Cost-effective.
Perhaps the most appealing advantage of email marketing is the return on investment. No print costs, no postage fees, no advertising rates. Email marketing is as affordable as marketing gets. According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing brings in $40 for every $1 spend, outperforming search, display, and social marketing.
Email Marketing is a must.
Key Benefits Of Email Marketing Best Practices
In today’s ever-changing digital world, email marketing tends to take a backseat. Whack your boss superhero style. However, if you haven’t considered it for your business already, now is the time. Working with a trusted marketing advisor makes the process simple and cost-effective. With a strategic approach, proper guidance and a strong message, your business is sure to benefit.
You might also like this article on the 5 Benefits of SEO!
Certain advertising channels have seemingly lost their appeal, while others have risen to take their place. Surprisingly email hasn’t lost traction. In fact, more people than ever before are using email, with a worldwide total of 4 billion users. Given its incredible reach, it’s no wonder marketing teams prefer this method of communication.
Why Are the Benefits of Email Marketing?
- It’s easy to use. Sending an email to an individual prospect or a large group of them is simple. And it’s easy to measure the success of an email campaign. Determine which prospects opened the email and of those, which became a paying customer.
- The scale is huge. You can effectively reach your entire prospect base through email. And it’s less invasive than cold calling. This means you have a greater chance of reaching more people.
- Email marketing earns a good ROI. For a relatively simple and cheap process, it offers you a good chance of converting customers. People are more likely to look at an email than they are to answer a phone call from an unknown number.
- It’s cost-effective. Even if an email campaign fails to convert a large number of leads, you haven’t wasted a ton of money in the process.
Email is a simple and effective channel for marketing your brand. The key to organizing successful email campaigns is analytics. You need to know which emails are effectively converting leads into customers. Email tracking software offers you exactly that.
How Can Revenue Detective Help?
Revenue Detective offers email tracking at a fraction of the normal price. We believe the more you know about your marketing campaigns, the easier it will be for you to convert customers going forward. In particular, our software identifies:
- Who has read your email.
- When the recipient read your email.
- How many times the recipient opened your email.
- When a recipient is browsing your site.
- Which pages on your site the recipient is looking at.
Key Benefits Of Email Marketing Services
And that’s not all Revenue Detective can do for you.
We also offer a Tag button. This feature allows you to track each and every time a lead returns to your site. With the click of a button, you can “tag” a lead and receive a notification when they’re browsing your site. You can look at their browsing history to determine whether they’re a good lead.
If you’re organizing email campaigns, it’s in your interest to know whether your efforts are working. Email tracking tells you which campaigns are successful to help you calculate your ROI. Knowing when something isn’t working is critical-it lets you know it’s time to make a change.