Ini ialah senarai filem cetera animasi dikeluarkan oleh Walt Disney Productions/The Walt Disney Company untuk hiburan rumah. Sebilangan filem ini diterbitkan terus ke dalam panggung rumah oleh Disney dengan tiada tayangan pawagam dan kadangkala hanya ditayang di pawagam di Eropah. Senior Acting Company - Drama Film & TV (Semester 1 & 2) (Counts for 2 electives) an Arts Educations or Applied Design,Skills, and Technologies (ADST) 10, 11 or 12 All Students will select 4 electives and 2 Alternatate choices. Drama 8 Career Education 8 Career Education 9 Career Life Education or Career Life Education - LINK Career Life Connections & Capstone Core French 8.Variations of grade 8 & 9 programming can be made in consultation with Grade Administrator, Grade Counsellor, and/or School Based Resource Teacher.
Glenwood High School’s Drama Department cordially invites Parent, Guardians, Old Boys, Staff and Pupils to attend the Grade 10 and 11 Final Drama Practical Exams. The Grade 10 pupils have workshopped their own Children’s Theatre Pieces; We look forward to seeing the journeys of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as well as hold our breath. Realism demanded specific conventions (guidelines or rules).” Source: OBE FET Dramatic Arts Grade 11 Write an essay in which you analyse and discuss the Realistic play you have studied. Refer to the following: Conventions Examples from your play Explain and motivate the application of these conventions.
Built at the foot of the imposing Falakro Mt, in a verdant area with abundant water sources, Drama is beautiful and hospitable, featuring picturesque neighbourhoods, spacious squares, green areas and well preserved neoclassical mansions.
A very few archaeological finds show that in the area of the modern city there used to be a settlement named Dyrama or Hydrama. This was the place of worship for many Gods of the Greco-Roman Pantheon (Apollo, Artemis, Isis, Hercules, and Dionysus). During the Byzantine years, there was a city possibly named 'Draviskos' in the same area. In the middle Byzantine Period (9th-13th centuries) Drama was a fortified city with a castle and it used to be a commercial and military junction. In the late 19th century, tobacco production and trade, the operation of the railway (1895) and improvement of the road network towards the Port of Kavala, led to an increase in the population of the city and to the enhancement of the commercial activity. In the early 20th century Drama was occupied by the Bulgarians and participated in the Macedonian Struggle, but was liberated by the Greek Army on July 1st 1913. It is located at a distance of 650km NE of Athens and 150km NE of Thessaloniki.
Must see attractions
- A Macedonian Tomb of the Hellenistic years found in the city (near the Court square) is evidence that the area was inhabited during historic times.
- The Tomb Cluster from the Iron Age found in the area of the Drama Industrial Zone.T
- The Agia Varvara Park, an idyllic location in the city centre with fountains, small lakes and waterfalls, tavernas, an outdoor theatre and leisure venues. There you will see the traditional watermills and the multi-storey tobacco warehouses, reflecting in the waters of the Lake.
- The Anastasiadis Mansion (1876), faced with the famous local marble, which is one of the basic elements that helped the development of the whole area.
- The complex of the old schools (1907) on the crossroad of Perdika and Venizelou Streets.
- The renovated building of the oldest cinema/theatre of the city ('Olympia', 1913) opposite the Metropolis.
- The Municipal Art Hall 'Eleftheria' housed in a renovated, traditional coffee shop of the City.
- The Agia Sophia Byzantine Church (10th century). Around the Church you can see the ruins of the Byzantine Walls originally built in the 10th century. Near the walls there is the Taxiarxhes Chapel, built during the Palaiologos Family era
- The Archaeological Museum, situated by the verdant Municipal Garden includes noteworthy finds from the area, dating from prehistoric until recent years. The mammoth tusk found at the entrance of Maara Cave (Aggitis Springs) is particularly interesting.
- The Ecclesiastical Museum, housed in a modern wing of the Bishop's Mansion includes objects of ecclesiastical art.
- The Korylovos Hill covered by pine-trees, with a tourist pavilion, sports facilities and a marvellous view.
Drama Archaeological Museum
- Choristi 5km SE. This location has been inhabited since Roman times and has been linked to economic development since the 19th century, thanks to tobacco farming and trade. It has been distinguished for its cultural tradition. It is worth seeing the Church of Isodia tis Theotokou (1906) with six Icons by the significant Greek painter K. Parthenis, the reading room of the same period and the neoclassical buildings of the 1920’s. Visitors flock to this village on Ash Monday to participate in the Carnival events.
- Monastiraki, 6km N, on the eastern foot of Mt Falakro is known for the marble craftsmen originating from the village, and also for a very old custom called 'Arapides' with roots going back to the worship of Dionysus, revived every year on January 6.
- Adriani 7km E. This is a historic town with a human presence since antiquity, shown in the ruins of the first castle in the area, at the location of Ai-Giannis. Today, it is famous for its excellent wines and Tsipouro. You may visit the wineries of the area (K. Lazaridis, Manoletsaki, Oenogenessis and N. Lazaridis) and follow a guided tour of the production facilities, in the cave and the degustation rooms, in order to taste the international award winning wines. Further to the East there is the village of Agora, featuring an organised park of predatory birds.
- Taxiarches 10km NE. Here, you will find the female convent of Analipsi tou Sotira (Sipsa).
- Doxato, 10km SE is a historic town with well preserved neoclassical buildings that reached the peak of its development in the 19th century thanks to tobacco production and trade. It is worth visiting the renovated Schools of 1908, the Agios Athanassios Church (19th century) with beautiful frescos and an icon screen, as well as the Municipal Garden. On May 2, during the Agios Athanassios Fair, among other festivities, there are traditional horse races with thoroughbred horses.
- Agios Athanassios 12km SE. This is a small rural town close to Kefalari. It is worth visiting the leisure area, under the shadow of a plane-tree, in Voirani Springs (between the villages of Ano and Kato Kefalari). An ancient grape press for wine production was discovered near the springs.
Short Film Festival, in September (www.dramafilmfestival.gr).
Homework and additional handoutsmac's history worksheets. 'Eleftheria', cultural events in commemoration of the city's liberation, at the end of June or beginning of July.
'Anastenaria' (walking on fire by refugees from Thrace), in the village Mavroleki, held on the name day of Saint Constantine and Helen, on May 21st.
Dionysian events in the villages of Monastiraki and Xiropotamos.
Theyoung musicians festival.
gr 11 mac drama list
activities within the area
- snow boarding
- mountain bike riding
- off road courses with jeeps
website of drama prefecture:www.drama.gr
glenwood high school’s drama department cordially invites parent, guardians, old boys, staff and pupils to attend the grade 10 and 11 final drama practical exams.
the grade 10 pupils have workshopped their own children’s theatre pieces; we look forward to seeing the journeys of the teenage mutant ninja turtles as well as hold our breath to see whether santa gets back on track to delivering those presents!
gr 11 mac drama english
the grade 11 pupils are preparing their theme programmes for grade 12. the performance on the 13th of november will feature their choral verse, monologues and movement.
gr 11 mac drama online
tea will be served at 17h30. curtain up is 18h00 sharp.
gr 11 mac drama 2020
for more information please contact mr ian schoeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 031 205 5241.>