Apple Online Store
Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE(800–692–7753).
Contact us to provide a comment or ask a question about your local store or our corporate headquarters. If you have a question about item pricing, please contact customer service below. Call 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART).
You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Status page. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.
- Technicians take enhanced cleaning measures to sanitize all surfaces they come in contact with and all equipment installed in your home. Technicians wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Technicians refrain from leaving behind paper manuals or equipment packaging unless desired by customers.
- Pursuant to Senate Policy, petitions, opinion polls, and unsolicited mass electronic communications cannot be initiated by this office for the 60-day period immediately before the date of a primary or general election.
- Contact the Department Messages to the Department of Justice, including the Attorney General, may be sent using this form. Your message will be forwarded to the responsible Department of Justice component for appropriate handling.
Apple Retail Stores
Experience the digital lifestyle at any of the Apple Retail Stores around the country. Find store hours and contact information for all locations.
Get Financing for You, Your Business, or Your School
Apple Financial Services offers financing on Apple products for consumers, educational institutions, and businesses. Speak with your Apple representative to learn more.
Visit our Apple Consultants Network page to find a consultant in the U.S. or Canada.
Find Authorized Training Providers
Visit the Apple Training website for information on available courses and Apple Authorized Training Providers worldwide.
How to Buy for Business
If you are a business or professional user, visit the Apple Store for Business or call 1–800–854–3680.
Corporate and Government Sales:
- Apple Enterprise Sales (877) 412–7753
- Apple Government Sales (877) 418–2573
How to Buy for Education
If you are a student or teacher, visit the Apple Store for Education or call 1–800–692–7753.
If you are buying on behalf of an educational institution, visit the Apple Store for Education Institutions or call 1–800–800–2775, 7 days a week from 9 AM to 6 PM central time
Find Apple Authorized Resellers
Use our Reseller Locator to find an Apple Authorized Reseller in the U.S.
Apple Authorized Resellers offer industry expertise, multi-platform services, and Mac-based solutions for a wide variety of organizations.
- Apple Media Helpline (408) 974–2042
- Apple Software Upgrade Center (888) 840–8433
- Reseller Referral (Resellers, Trainers, Consultants) (800) 538–9696
- Apple Store (Consumer and Education Individuals) (800) MY–APPLE(800–692–7753)
- Apple Store (Consumer and Education Individuals) 001–800–MY–APPLE(001–800–692–7753)
- Apple Store (Small Business) 001–800–692–7753
Contact Apple Support
Need service or support? Start your request online and we’ll find you a solution.
More Ways to Get Help:
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE(800–275–2273)
- Beats support:
(800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers
If you are a customer with a disability and utilize our accessibility features such as VoiceOver or MFi Hearing devices, call (877) 204–3930 for direct access to Apple representatives who are trained in providing support for these services.
Most Apple products are eligible for 90 days of complimentary technical support. Online technical support for Apple products is available beyond the initial 90 days.
Browse Online Support
Visit the Apple Support site for quick answers, manuals, and in-depth technical articles. Visit Apple Support Communities to get help and tips from fellow Apple customers.
For help with Beats by Dre headphones and speakers, visit Beats Support. For help with the Beats Music streaming service, visit Beats Music Support.
Lost or Stolen Apple Products
If you have lost or found an Apple product, contact your local law-enforcement agency to report it. You can also find a list of serial numbers associated with your Apple ID and get information about using Find My iPhone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
For legal questions, please go to apple.com/legal/contact and select from the drop-down menu provided. To report suspected counterfeit or knockoff products, or other forms of suspected infringement of Apple intellectual property, select Counterfeits & Knockoffs from the drop-down menu.
One Apple Park Way
Cupertino, CA 95014
Frequently Requested Info
Apple ID Support
Learn more about getting an Apple ID and its benefits.
Find out how to get additional technical support and hardware service options for your Apple products.
Repair and Service
See all your repair and service options based on your product and location.
Apple Support Communities
Give and get help and tips from thousands of other Apple customers.
Quickly and easily get the status of one or all of your repairs.
Find current openings, college jobs, internships, and more.
Windows 7 vs Windows Vista comparison. Windows 7 is the latest version of Windows. Released in 2009, Windows 7 has been universally praised for being much better than Windows Vista, which was panned by users and critics alike. Contents 1 Speed and Performance of Windows 7 v. Difference between Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows 7 and Vista are operating systems for personal computers and both are made by Microsoft Corporation. These operating systems can be found of desktop computers, laptop computers, tablet computers and other various types of media centers. Windows 7 is the successor of windows Vista. Compare vista to windows 7.
Media and Analyst Info
Get press releases, media contacts, and more.
Update your email address or change your subscription status.
Attack On Titan Tribute Game Rc Mod Commands
Mix and mingle with other Apple Users in your area.
Tell us how we’re doing. Select the appropriate feedback option (we read everything, but can’t always respond):
Messages to the Department of Justice, including the Attorney General, may be sent using this form. Your message will be forwarded to the responsible Department of Justice component for appropriate handling.
Correspondence to the Department, including the Attorney General, may be sent to:
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
The Department may be contacted by phone at the following:
- Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555
- Department of Justice Main Switchboard: 202-514-2000
- TTY/ASCII/TDD: 800-877-8339 (or Federal IP Relay Service)
Department of Justice components may also be contacted directly. Find their information on the Component Contact Information page.
To send comments or questions about a Department of Justice website, or to report a broken link or error, please use the form below.
Contact& Attack On Titan Tribute Gamers Models
Inquiries from news organizations and other media may be directed to the Office of Public Affairs.