APIs - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 18 Jan 2021. Jan 24, 2018 The following diagram shows how my uploading is done using the 3 AWS services, API Gateway, Lambda and S3. Figure 1: Service Integration First Lets focus on uploading an image to S3. In this article, I will show you how to upload a file (image/video) to Amazon S3 Bucket through a Asp.Net web application. For this first you need to have an account in Amazon web services. You can create an aws free tier account which is valid for 12 months. Visit this link to know more about a free tier account. The File I/O API is the third API that you’ll find in the Amazon.S3.IO namespace. This API is useful for applications that want to treat S3 as a file system. It does this by mimicking the.NET base classes FileInfo and DirectoryInfo with the new classes S3FileInfo and S3DirectoryInfo.
- Android, AWS, Grails, iOS, Java
Csgo mac free wall hacks. We Can upload file on Amazon S3 Server directly without intervention of web server by using REST API call on S3 Server.
Use Case : File upload was required on mobile app without integrating SDK because integrating SDK causes app to be heavier in size and also if it goes through our web server than it would be unnecessary consumption of resources . So for that we directly made a REST api call to Amazon S3 server.
Following are the Required Inputs :
- Date in a specific format RFC 2822.
- Bucket name which is already created on S3.
- File which needs to be uploaded.
- ContentType is the type of file.
- Access Key of S3 server.
- Secret key of S3 Server.
- Base64 Encoded Signature by using S3 secret key .First we will create signature string using content-type, date and resource.This string will be base 64 encoded using S3 secret key which will be our signature.
Code written in groovy for REST API call :