- 7th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Websites
- 7th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Website List
Students are encouraged to bring in a personal (and labelled) hot glue gun, if able, for Christmas crafting.
Students are reminded to dress appropriately for all types of weather, as all recess will be outdoor. Bring umbrellas, rain jackets, rubber boots, extra socks, etc.
Reminder #2- Please remember gym shirts on gym class days, along with your deodorant. We need to apply ourselves this year!
Memory Work will usually be recited each Friday. On Friday, December 11th, prepare Joshua 1:7-9.
Bible: We learned about Jesus and Nicodemus this week and found ways to answer our own questions about the story.
Geography- We are learning about the topics of global settlement patterns and trends in human population.
WWW quiz on 'fer' on Wed., Dec. 9.
Art: currently working on pointillism. See Googleclassroom Art.
*Science: Test Review due Thursday, Dec. 10. Water test #2 on Friday, Dec. 11.*
Health - we've begun our unit on Adolescence. We will have a guest speaker on Dec 11.
French - Duolingo assignment due for Monday, Dec. 14
7TH GRADE HEALTH. Emphasis: Physical, social, and mental-emotional health. Health and Wellness Introduction: What is health Vocabulary/definitions Wellness continuum. Fallen snow studios. I have been certified highly qualified to teach Kindergarten through 9th grade in Kansas, K-8 in Oklahoma, and K-6 in Missouri. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Education and a Masters Degree as a Reading Specialist from Pittsburg State University. Health Class is the MOST important class you will take!!! 6th Grade Health. 7th Grade Health. 8th Grade Health. 6th Grade Course Outline Material. Welcome to the 7th grade website! Here you will find general information about the 7th grade classes, including homework assignments, extra material, class updates, and announcements. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates.
Vocabulary quizzes will be written every Friday. Weekly vocabulary homework is also due on Fridays.
Memory Work will usually be recited or written each Friday. Students should prepare Joshua 1:7-9 for Friday, December 11.
Letter-Essays: due Wednesday, December 16
Bible: This week we learned about Jesus' encounter with Nicodemus and found ways to answer our own questions about the passage.
Math: Please make sure you have a pencil compass and protractor for our circles unit in geometry when we return in January.
Memory Work will be recited or written each Tuesday. On Tuesday, December 15, students should prepare Joshua 1:7-9. Due to the snow day, our memory work schedule has been pushed forward one week.
Vocabulary Quizzes will be written every Friday. Weekly vocabulary homework is also due on Fridays.
Science: Science test on Wed, Oct 28. You have made some study notes in class. Review all the materials in your binder, and play attention to the review questions we made in class
Bible: Bible unit on Wed, Nov 4. We will be making a study sheet in class. This will cover all of chapter 1 of the text, and the notes we made in class
Grade 6 to 8 Middle School Health Lesson Plans
7th Grade English Coach Mcdonald's Health Class Websites
- Gross Motor Development - The student will be able to move arms,legs and maintain balance while in swimming pool.
- Healthy Eating - Students will learn about healthy food habits and the realtionship between a healthy diet and physical activity.
- How To Handle Stress - Students will be able to define stress, stress-or, stress response, distress, eustress.
- How to Have Healthy Teeth! - Students will know the importance of brushing and flossing their teeth and they will know why they need to brush and floss.
- Patient with Anterior Knee Pain - A basic understanding of anterior knee pain, cause,and how it is treated with physical therapy interventions.
- Personal Safety - Identification of ways to increase personal safety in the community.
- Reading the Label - In this lesson, students will learn how to read a food label. They will have to find information about ingredients, calories, and nutrition.
- Risk Reduction - Identification of factors that increase and decrease chances of being hurt.
- Settling Disputes - To provide a strategy to students in 6-8 to settle simple disagreements.
- Self esteem - Students this age are often able to find many things wrong with themselves. This lesson challenges them to focus on the positive aspects of who they are.
- Stress Management and Prevention - A basic introduction to the concept.
- Teen Pregnancy - This lesson is about teenage pregnancy the sexuality that starts and the birth control that may prevent pregnancy and dieases that are hand in hand with having sex.
- Tobacco and Your Body - A great group of ideas for a lesson on tobacco and all forms.
- What Do You See - In this lesson, students examine the body's symmetry. They will compare pictures of people and look at how symmetrical their features are.
- What is Peace? - To help children gain an understanding that peace is more than the negation of violence.